Should you find yourself self-conscious about your smile because of a missing tooth or teeth, we can help. There are various methods of replacing missing teeth, and one of most advanced solutions is a dental implant.
ADVANTAGES OF A TOOTH IMPLANT
- An implant is inserted into the jawbone, just like a natural tooth root.
- The implant is strong and resilient enough to be used for any normal function such as chewing, biting, and speaking.
- An implant will restore the natural structure and appearance of the face.
- A tooth implant provides support for the surrounding jawbone and gum tissue.
TOOTH IMPLANT PROCEDURE
We need to perform a thorough examination in order to determine if an implant is the best solution for you.or not
- If so, then an anesthetic will be used to make sure you do not feel any pain as the tooth implant is inserted into the jawbone where the natural root of the tooth would go.
- Gum tissue will be replaced around the implant, which will then grow into and around it with time.
- The jawbone will also grow around the implant as if it were your natural tooth root.
- A crown will then be placed on the implant to act as the actual tooth. This crown will be fabricated to look, feel, and function like its neighboring teeth.